1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese girl vfer

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by newuser, Apr 12, 2002.

1. newuser

newuser Member

http://popirc.vicp.net/download/XUEPAI(KAGE)%20VS%20XIAOJINGVF(KAGE)_1.rm

http://popirc.vicp.net/download/XUEPAI(KAGE)%20VS%20XIAOJINGVF(KAGE).rm

1P KAGE user is the girl
    username=vf4
    password=lugong

2. newuser

newuser Member

open a new window , input the name and pass to download

3. furyhawk

furyhawk Active Member

So both are chinese girl players?

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

is this VF4? ( before I download) thx

5. furyhawk

furyhawk Active Member

Yes, it's vf4. kage vs kage

6. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Not that I'm doubting you, but we can't even see the faces (nor hair for that matter) of the players in question........

Oh well. Pretty nice gameplay though.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think what Rulakir is asking is, is she cute? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

In any case, you can hear her voice while she's playing. She's quite a good player too!

8. newuser

newuser Member

9. newuser

newuser Member

Re: her photo

if you come to Shanghai China, you can play VF4 with her

10. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Are these vids else where? I couldn't get them to d/l

11. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Hey, I'm a chinese gurl VFer, but then again my Pai pales in comparison to her Kage. I need a TV to practice yo!

So how come Peter hasn't put the moves on the 1P Kage gurl in China hehe? What is he waiting for =) J/K. If Peter doesn't hook up with her, I'm sure Shang will right? *blink* *blink* *bap on da head*

Pai~Chun likes this.
  12. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

I think what Rulakir is asking is, is she cute?

Hey, I did not !!! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif
    Just that I'm pretty much alien to the idea of a female player.... I mean, in Singapore, how many girls do you actually see playing VF other than PinkGirl ? Maybe we should start a recruitment drive or something....

Plus, voice wise, you'd be surprised how many guys I know in the army who's my age, yet has a voice totally like a woman's.... *shudders* Thus my doubts. Sigh... I think life is getting to me... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

13. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/wink.gif Sounds like too many nights on guard duty...

Are there many girls playing the other popular games in Singapore like KOF and CvS?

Besides Zero-chan, siLEpai and jhky, I don't know of any other girls playing VF4 in the western hemisphere. Mostly the girls I've seen at arcades gravitate to puzzle games and the DDR derivatives. I'm positive one of the main reasons why dance games came about was to try and get more females into arcade/amusement centers.

14. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: her photo

Is this the Sega City in the basement of that mall with a big ball in front in Shanghai? When I was there last fall the place had 3 vf3tb machines. Nice machines but no competition. Some Pai joined my game on a vs city and when I looked over it was some chick with yellowish hair (never happens in usa). But of course the only other person I played in Shanghai was my college friend from US who was working there. Talking about flying 20 hours to just to go to the college campus center. The games were 1rmb (8 rmb = $) a pop, damn high for chinese standards imo. I did noticed the people were quite good with iori in KoF there. but anyways, if anyone cares, I also played vf3tb in beijing (.5rmb a game). It was kinda funny cuz the guys i was playing with called up his friends on cell to come and in a short while good players started to show. Too bad i didn't converse with them, it would have been nice to know how does vf translate in to chinese. There was also this guy in PLA (people's liberation army) uniform. his team was ak,lau,ak. his winning % would have been alot higher if he picked lau x3, but it was a pleasant surpise to see an army guy playing vf..

15. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

most girls in singapore play ddr, beatmania, para para, etc games...... very rarely will u see 1 playing fighting games.

16. newuser

newuser Member

RE:shanghai

Not shanghai Sega Center. it is "lugong".Most Shanghai
    player play at here.VF4 is 0.5 RMB a game(=0.05$!!??),very cheap.
    In Chinese, VF is called "VR zhanshi"

17. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: RE:shanghai

If you ever seen a white male in his 20's who plays Lion, please say hi. His name is Peter from my college! Very fun guy. And let us know how good is he too.

18. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Errr
    Down here..the dancing games are flooded with errr..guys.

I hardly get to see a girl play it. Then again..I haven't been to the arcade for months.

Tonigaku...the guys down here are funny!

There's the one dancer...and huge amount of spectators (once again..most of em guys) actually dancing as well.

Picture this in ur head...

A tai chi master teaching new strokes to his students...all of em following his movements.

Now, down here in melbourne, instead of a tai chi master...we get some guy...leading a bunch of spectators on how to pass so n so levels!

Usually, I wouldn't bother abt such a matter. But looking at the way they were dancing...

Argh, ask myke. He's had 1st hand experience in witnessing it.

Like creed would say.. it's just 'violently gay'

19. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

What? Mostly guys. Here we got girls of all sorts of ages save grannies playing DDR type games. Just stand there and spot the boobs bounce as they hop around /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

20. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Yupa, you should go into the marketing division for video games on a part-time basis =) I think girls do go to the arcade to play puzzle and music type games, which are somewhat "gender neutral" compared to the stereotype for fighting games being associated with guys in the Western world. At the same time, some guys take full advantage of these opportunities to show off their kickass DDR, beatmania, guitarfreak moves in order to attact the attention of chickies. I must say it does work. However, it also created a legion of guys playing Para Para with their arms waving like traffic signals while bopping their heads left 'n right with their feet swinging up, which can be described with a Creedism of being "violently gay" or somewhat gurly =) It's kind of like gurls can wear guys clothes, but it doesn't look quite the same when guys try to wear gurl clothes, do gurly things, and play games in a 'gurly' way =)