1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese girl vfer

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by newuser, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've seen smaller versions of that where lesser players (no more than 3) will watch and dance along with a skilled player who is doing a difficult level.

I think it was Llanfair who told me about a Toronto DDR player who does high level dances with his back to the screen. Everything is mirrored as far as left and right is concerned, and he has to have the dance memorized because he doesn't look at the screen... way, way too much time on his hands if you ask me...

2. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

We, too have way too much time in our hands. We are frequenting these forums, trying to get KUMITE items and still going to the arcades to challenge. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Hehe, I think we have to take a log out of our eyes first /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

"I think what Rulakir is asking is, is she cute?"

meh, not really... i was hoping for a MUCH cuter girl to show off my wolf to.... ^_-

ah well..

4. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Re: RE:shanghai

Hey,

Is VF popular in Shanghai? I never even knew there were VF in China... but I dun know a lot of things.... I did not see much arcades in Shanghai when I went there a couple of years back...