1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

chingdude's miscellaneous vf4 media megapost!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by chingdude, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i need some too.... SOME that have aoi winning ........................................ Too few out there /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

I saw one Aoi (Rose?) win the first couple original Daioh Akeome movies, before the Jacky hordes set in... it should be on Creed's site somewhere.

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

... i think tat's the one i saw that actually WIN with aoi. most got trashed by jacky, akira, etc.

4. RIZ

RIZ Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for the movies, chingdude. These help inspire my game as it does with others and keeps the game still interesting.

-RIZ/versus/images/icons/cool.gif

5. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

seven movies featuring the likes of chibita, baiagu, etc. i think these are from a "chariot cup" tournament if that means anything special.

http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~heita_yk/movie_room.htm

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Well done matey~

Good find on the clips~

Keep up the good work~

7. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

linkage!~ /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

s.o.s (sarah) vs kyasao (kage):
    http://www.mjf.pe.kr/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=stuff

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

nice. does the first one ever have others? Or has it had others in the past?

The second one is also cool, IIRC yongdae was the winner of the hitel tournament, and there's loads of him in those clips.