1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

chucky, answer me, dammit!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by 3of19, Jan 28, 2002.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Sorry to have to bother you with this again ppl /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Sören, svar paa min email for satan!
    Ellers föler jeg mig snart tvunget til at gaa til politiet med det her, hvilket jeg virkelig helst ville undgaa...

2. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Why the heck are you posting this in media section of all places?

This pushes things off the front page of this site, and that's just plain stupid.

3. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Sorry Mirkan, I was unaware of that.
    I haven't been here for a while and just happened to see that chucky still posts here.I need to contact himand he isn't answering his email. I wanted to make sure he sees the post, but had no idea it would pop up on the frontpage.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I moved your thread to Jamboree....but personally speaking, sending a PM seems to be infinitely more effective. That flashing, e-mail animation is impossible to ignore while it's easy to miss a thread if you're just skimming through.

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

And just to add to what Ice was posting, go to the <font color=orange>Who's Online</font color=orange> screen. If he's on VFDC, you'll be able to see his name. Send your PM then and you may have a better chance of reaching him.

On a side note, he has been posting here a lot lately, so it's likely that he's seen your post(s).

6. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

thanks for pointing that out

He won't show up on the who's online screen if he set on the invisible option though...
    But good point about sending a PM, I forgot that I can get a confirmation that he recieved the PM. Very helpful, at least he won't be able to come with any stupid excuses about not having seen or recieved my messages...

edit: Hmm, I just noticed. There is an option for not recieving PMs from other users in the settings... Do I get an alert stating that chucky has is turned off if he has that?

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: thanks for pointing that out

yup
    it tells u that the user does not accept pvt msg.