1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Clean up inactive users?

Discussion in 'General' started by GLC, Oct 8, 2001.

1. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

When I checked it just a second ago, there were 847 registered users. While not many of those actually post, lost of people use their registered account to track posts and send private messages; I bet lots of accounts are abandoned though. Myke, you once said it's possible to check when a user logged in for the last time... maybe now it's time to delete those that haven't logged in for eg. a year or 6 months? 800+ registered user rating creates false sense of VF popularity ;)

<font color=orange>You now speak to GLC.</font color=orange>

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Hmm, Hyun registered in '99 and was inactive for the longest time, but recently resurfaced, though...?

[​IMG]

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I heard vast majority of those registered users never log in... I guess Hyun is unique example. Wiping the user list isn't that important anyway :>

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

True, you can always reregister if your account has been wiped. Of course, unless Jeff is secretly planning to sell his list of registered user names, profiles and emails to a email marketing company. =P

[​IMG]

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Of course, unless Jeff is secretly planning to sell his list of registered user names, profiles and emails to a email marketing company

He isn't... he is?! ;)

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, if you get a notice letting you know that "You've qualified for a chance to win one of our exclusive vacation packages"..........