1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland Players?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by NinjaCW, Jan 10, 2007.

1. NinjaCW

NinjaCW Well-Known Member

Re: Cleveland

@Akai - My aim is xxKaminaxx

and that will work or should work I think, I would have to check on the Saturday afternoon but Thursday for sure

and HAHA

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

addiction is horrible --> but I will at least play at your place for a bit...before i take....a day off...maybe...the addiction...even if it is laggy...

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

Hey NinjaCW, this Thursday will be bad for me, going to hang out with some coworkers before the holiday. If you are free sometime this weekend, I can play then.

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

NinjaCW - at work, not on AOL, but VF on Thursday evening? Also, Saturday late afternoon, we can leave for Columbus and get back on Monday morning is the current plan :D. Talk to you later.

5. NinjaCW

Ok, Thursday evening shall work /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif and the current plan you have works for me too. I need to play more again, falling into playing with Blaze again . . . .

6. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

>_<!!!

i wanna play this again.

7. NinjaCW

We are going to C-bus today. . .your still out of town?

If not COME JOIN US!

8. Sazabi

Sazabi Active Member

PSN:
    x50YEN
    XBL:
    x50YEN

this thread is dead!

9. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

all the cleveland threads are at all the forums.

10. NinjaCW

Well Akai and myself stopped posting here since no one other than him and myself was playing haha

And I moved haha (at least for the time being).

11. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

whered you move to?

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

Yup, basically what NinjaCW saiys :).

NinjaCW - grats on your first place finish in GVN DOA! Good luck in getting drafted to CGS.

13. StaggaMasta

StaggaMasta New Member

I'm from cleveland. I'm at "the escape" sometimes on warrensville in bedford playin under the name "kingpen"

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

Hey StagaMasta. For a while, me and NinjaCW played on a weekly basis, but currently there is no active Cleveland VF scene that I am aware of. Not familiar with "the escape."

15. StaggaMasta

StaggaMasta New Member

its basically like a nerd gaming cafe. like 32 computers all set up to play basically any game you want including crysis, xbox's and wii's for smash bros. nice little place. they hold tournaments too. anyway yeah I'm noticin no one here even seems to like the game. all my friends are put off by it because I'm too good for em. honestly they just suck. I still cant ete but like 1/100 matches.

16. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

Cool. I had a friend in Columbus that used to own a gaming cafe. Whenever I head down to C-bus we played over there. Been very busy lately, but once in a while I still head down there to play with some of the C-bus VFers.

17. StaggaMasta

StaggaMasta New Member

your lucky. now xbox live is my only competition, so I either play consistently against scrubs, or pick up late night games, where its only me, and like 3 really good players with thousands and thousands of matches under there belt. so my record is like 47/54 cuz I love playin ppl that can beat me.

18. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

wassup guys!

japan is pretty cool. i have to admit though, the vf scene out in my area is terrible. theres a lot of good comp for tekken, but the vf players are all garbage around here. i played against one really good player, but that was about it.

sorry to hear the vf scene is dead in cleveland... again. sorry i couldnt do much in helping that. the job i had when i was in cleveland didnt leave much room for me to hang out and weekends were always busy.

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

No worries, tribal. Never was much of a scene in Cleveland /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . Just a couple of people playing for fun. Glad you are having a good time in Japan. How do you like Tekken 6?

20. tribaL

tribaL Well-Known Member

it's not bad. it does have it's flaws, but what game doesn't?

actually, im going to tokyo in about a week and a half and i'm pretty sure my friends wants to go to akihabara. i may get a chance to play vf5:r, but im not making any promises.