1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

CO FT vids (new torrent)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by TexasLion, Aug 20, 2005.

1. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    I tried to upload a rar file with some CO FT vids to Myke's torrent site. It should be there and seeded by me. Hopefully I can get some more recorded and captured with the other CO players here. It's hard getting everyone together to play, that's the thing.

Torrent Site - file is 111mb

Akira and Lion = Me
    Lei Fei = JunoSynth

edit - btw, I got pt2 with 7 more videos ready to be uploaded as well. But I'll wait till sometime after midnight to put the link up for that one. I can't seed that one until that time.

2. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    pt. 2 of videos - 103 mb

Here's the last of them for now. We'll probably be selling the cabs and FT soon since we don't play it that much anymore, so there probably won't be too many more videos. These were captured about a month ago and we haven't even played since then. We still love VF but it's hard when the scene here is almost non existent, and frank working 11 hours a day.

Well I hope you enjoy them. A few CO players wanted to come over Wed, so I'll definitely record those matches and put them up ASAP. I know it's boring looking at Akira, Lion, and Lei Fei only. Those guys play characters we don't.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Great vids guys /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. ngcheechong

ngcheechong Active Member

Cool... downloading now /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif