1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

coincidence???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by etrok, Mar 31, 2002.

1. etrok

etrok Member

any1 else notice the uncanny resemblance between fei-lei and gordon liu? i noticed right away cuz his movies are the best!!!!!

2. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Whose gordon liu?

3. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Hehe.. interesting..

Lei Fei or Fei Lei?

Lei is his surname so it should indeed be Fei Lei.

4. etrok

etrok Member

lol....my bad...i put backwards....guess i should check b4 sending.....my bad

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Lei is his surname so it should indeed be Fei Lei.

Er, no. Surname comes first in Chinese names , like Jiang Zemin or Tung Chee Hwa. Only if you have a Western name do you put it in front, like Kenneth Chan.

(But then, Sega messed up with the Lau Chan and Pai Chan names... bleh.)

6. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

it suddenly occur to me that Chinese monk have a ....not sure what u call it...something like a "spritual name"? which we term in chinese "fa hao"
    its a new name which u will be given the moment you enter monkhood. This name, does not have a surname or last name. Its just a phase to identify the monk with.
    so i guess that leaves us out of the discussion as to whether lei or fei is his surname or not.
    As for Lau Chan and Pai Chan...yeah...they probably fumbled..but then again..i still think Lau Chan sounds better than...Chan Lau? same goes for Chan Pai... =)

7. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Gordon Liu AKA Masta Killa, his movies are the pimpest, I never really thought of that resemblance. Good observation /versus/images/icons/smile.gif