1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado VF4

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BigBadGhost, Jun 13, 2002.

1. BigBadGhost

BigBadGhost Member

There HAS to be more people in CO that play. Near CU(Boulder) or Denver...anyone?

2. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, have you heard of the Jim Rome show? He is having a Tour stop in Denver in July at the Pepsi Center. It's sports talk radio btw. Anyways, hope you find people in your area.

3. BigBadGhost

BigBadGhost Member

Yeah definatly heard of him. He has a show on AM950 The Fan. Not sure exactly what show but the name is a familiar one.

4. Isaak

Isaak Member

yo bigbadghost is u want to find some VF4 player go to www.coloradotekken.net . u will find some VF4 peeps.

5. kil

kil Well-Known Member

XBL:
    kildamonk
    sup i live in OKC oklahoma when u wanna have a get 2 gether just ask in advance.

6. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

A dude named CJ from Colorado can play him some VF. I remeber when he was in Omaha we fought he was suprisenly good for his limited experience. When I whipped out the Shun it was over:) He mostly fought my Jeff with his Akira.

7. Isaak

Isaak Member

sorry kil i am from CO

8. jackyplusalpha

jackyplusalpha New Member

ooohhh id love to vs some one ....... but im in pueblo co. argh!

9. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member