1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Columbus, OH .. a new start!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by maddy, Apr 20, 2003.

1. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Re: the Michigan players

Andy and Matt from Michigan will be visiting Columbus this weekend for some VF,football, or more. Let's see if we can win in both football and VF. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif Come out and support! I hope to see Mike and Chris this weekend. Give me a call for detail.

2. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

How about St. Louis College of Pharmacy /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. PurpGuy

PurpGuy Well-Known Member

XBL:
    PurpGuy

Would these be the Van and Lion players we went to see last year? Oughta be a great rematch.

4. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

great games Jimmy, hopefully we play more soon...

5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    April Gathering...

Happy holidays everyone!

Its been a while, but with VF5 coming out on PS3 soon (planning to get PS3 and VF5 in February), I was wondering if you guys will be interested in doing a VF5 gathering of some sort in April.

I am mentioning this early since 1) to build interest 2) school/work is still hectic, need to plan early 3) been a while since I last went to Columbus!

Let me know what you guys feel like doing.

- Akai

6. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

Re: April Gathering...

yo Johnny, I'd be down I think barring my work stuff, gotta get things crackalackin again as far as getting the madd coins is concerned.

7. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Re: April Gathering...

Hello,

I hope all is well in C-Bus Land. You are all invited to come to SoCal and play VF5.

Last year was so ridiculously incredible that it just seems like, you know, we should totally out-do-it in 2007. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif