1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Columbus, Ohio.. for the love of VF

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by maddy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Rise Madagascar from your grave!

2. mashingG

mashingG New Member

Sure, I live here and I would really enjoy playing VF offline. I just began practicing VF pretty recently though, I hope the skill differential would not be an issue.

Oioron likes this.
  3. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Sweet! Maybe we can set something up sometime this month. Whereabouts are you from? I live in the Victorian Village not too far from Goodale Park.

I main Kage, who do you main?

jimi Claymore likes this.
  4. mashingG

mashingG New Member

I live pretty close to the OSU campus.

I've been practicing Akira, I think I'm going to stick with that character. Do you prefer vf4 EVO or vf5fs?

5. Oioron

I joined the scene during VF4 EVO's heyday so I always have a soft spot for that version. But it's all FS right now since that's what people are playing now.

I have some free time after work next week from Wednesday - Friday. Next weekend works too. So let me know if you're interested, I can host.

And I wouldn't worry too much about skill difference since FS is like a new game to me. I was on hiatus from 2009 and only started playing again sporadically last year.

6. mashingG

mashingG New Member

Next weekend sounds like that could work. I think on tuesdays there is a local where you can bring your own setups too but I never go there.

Also I have a copy of vf4 evo and practiced MTE, so if you want to play that sometime that would be cool.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  7. Oioron

How about Saturday afternoon around 3 or 4? I’ll pm you my address.