1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Columbus, Ohio tourney fun 9/27/03

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by thebradSHow, Sep 15, 2003.

1. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

There is a tourney coming up in a couple weeks with VF4 evo justice brought to you by the friendly neighborhood Columbus crew.Link Mode

2. UNCONKABLE

UNCONKABLE Well-Known Member

Shouts,
    Warning, hella long. If I forget anybody, my bad:

OH Crew,
    sdogs,
    Thanks, too bad we didn't get to play any casual. Maybe next time.

StormShadow,
    You the guy with the backwards transformers shirt then? Devastator owns Autobots for free /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Nice meeting you.

Item,
    Yeah, I was the one playing AK/Devil. Thanks for the props, hopefully I can meet you next time. What games did you play?

Kenji-Juice Anji and some good talk about Japan and such. Good luck on your classes and stuff.

Jason(Kage Player in Evo)-Great shit the night before and during the tourney. Your Kage is NOT SERIOUS In all honesty your tactics were very good and I rarely saw you miss the combo off of his b+P+G throw. Great setups and we definately have to get some games again.

Kojiroson-MAD PROPS for housing us! You always had the craziest movies on T.V. so I am going to have to make some rentals now! Now that I know you play, I will be sure to bring my deck next time too. I guess next time we play in the tourney I should bring some spicey chicken so you have no excuse when Brad beats your ass? SERIOUSLY JUICEY Lei Fei. All about the DUM DUM punch. Say it with me now, "DUM DUUUUUUUUUUuuuuum!"

Madagascar-Wow, your Akira is off the chain. I can tell I need a lot more work on Brad, but it was very fun playing you and thanks for going easy on me in the tourney. Also, good shit in KOF watching you wreck house with Ryo and all of those HOryukens! Good match in TTT as well, and if you make another trip down to STL, be sure to wake Kojiroson and bring his ass too!

Fred the Jack Player-You are fucking hilarious man, talking about "big bootys" are the juice and how when your girl called and hung up on you, you said stuff like, "trick, why is she pulling that trick action?". I about died. Great matches in Tag afterwards too. Julia/Gunjack, I am listening!

Honkey#1-Good Tag casual before the tourney, great movement.

Nash-Kuma and Angel? Crazy team, but you were working that shit! Don't ever reverse when you have little life left . Juice.

IJustwonagain-Julia and True Ogre were turtling well, so mad props. Very fun match.

Halister-MAD PROPS for housing us on the second day and showcasing some great Taki vs Taki against Hatman right before we left. I don't know why you never play in tourneys, but oh well. Good luck on Medschool shit too.

Aaron/Erin?-The guy I played after the tourney was over. Great casual matches in Reload and hoped we could get some Evo, but you know how that goes.

Out of towners:
    Chicago:
    Finalshowdown(He-Man)-Great match in Reload. I just wasn't feeling it, and you had a great game going. Good shit and mad props on your wins.

Elvenshadow-Your Faust was crazy! Pump that shit up and hope you can make him work in Reload. I am sure you can so don't give up on him.

Pittsburg:
    Chacha-Great match in SCII and good finals with Mekkimaru! Your X was solid and you deserved to get where you did.

Home crew:

Mekkimaru-Thanks for driving and great matches in SCII. Your adaptation has gotten off-the-hook scary so props. Also great job repping Aoi in VF and Juntown in Tag. Lets talk about Chicago next weekend and when we will be going, etc. Hime Yuko Sama may be able to get you a place to stay for free if Shota can't house you so hit me up after 10pm tonight.

Sarcasm'sGhost/HappyBivouac/NighttimeSunglasses(I have no idea what you are going by these days...)-Great shit at the tourney, I knew you would do well. You had your heart into it, were always trying to learn as much as you could, and always wanted to practice. It paid off and I am sure you will be reppin STL in future tourneys as well.

Randy-You are hilarious. Serenade=pump! Did you say more Gundam DX?!?!?! I am listening!

John-Get me a copy of that tape

Matt-I only heard you say one sentence the whole trip

GorillaPimp-Boo to not coming and your mom ownz you for free. Tell me whenever you get the shock collar taken off j/k

Shou-Where did you go? I left a message, but...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it, had a great time overall. I had a lot of fun playing some TTT, VF4Evo, SCII, and of course GGXX/R. Thanks for teaching me a lot everybody and see any of you if you are going to E8. I don't know if anybody is going to be in Chicago this weekend, but I have to go visit my gf there and may be able to get some games if anybody has time. Let me know.

conk out,
    not "the juice", just...

SERIOUS!!!!

3. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shou-Where did you go? I left a message, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was busy but you called the wrong # and by the time I got the message, you guys were long gone. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyway, I'm certain you got some good games and experience up there. I'll see madagascar very soon.