1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

COMBATS VIRTUELS #1 [French VF5FS Tournament]

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Kaleendaah, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Kaleendaah

Kaleendaah Active Member

WHERE?

Residence Crespy II Rez-De-Chaussée Batiment 9 33400 Talence

WHEN ?

Sunday, June 15th 10:00 AM
    Tournament begins at 11:00 AM

HOW ?

https://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&q=residence+crespy+2+33400+talence&ie=UTF-8

Tram B going to : Pessac Centre
    Stop at : Peixotto

Bus 10 going to : Gradignan Beausoleil
    Stop at : Peixotto

HOW MUCH?

5 euros in in advance.
    10 euros at the venue.

RULES?

-Up to 32 players

MATCHES : First to 3 EXCEPT for the Winner Bracket Final, Loser Bracket Final and the Grand Final (First to 5)

STAGE SELECT : Random selection for the 1st match then the loser can select the stage for the 2nd match.

COUNTER PICK : Full Counter Pick authorized.

WHY ?

Following the 2012 VF5FS Tournament FIST OF LEGEND in Paris , I decided to organize a new VF5FS tournament in my hometown : Bordeaux ! The tournament will be smaller than the FIST OF LEGEND, less players, unfortunately no stream, no cash prize & less space to play but there will be certainly more fun!! Thankls to my association , the South West Gamer Arena, we have a small place to make this happen with screens, consoles , games... All we need will be there for a great offline tournament ! I'm counting on you VFers!

Please specify on this thread your pseudonym et character played to pre-register for the tournament ! If you can bring your console & game please specify it too.

Thank you for your time and we can wait to meet you at the tournament!

[If you got more questions, feel free to ask on this thread or you can send me an e-mail (kaleendah@gmail.com)]

2. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Whoohoo, VF and beaches! This will be good.