1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Combo for Aoi

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by don7r, Aug 6, 2004.

1. don7r

don7r New Member

Hi i've just discovered some combo for Aoi
    [4][4][P]+[K] then [3][P] then [6][K] and down attack [8][P]
    It takes 78 dmg it's counter-combo works well againt Kage
    What do you think 'bout?
    By the way i still play in original version of VF /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

Hello
    That is not really a combo, the [8][P] attackk can be escapes by the opponent pressing [2]/[8] [G] while thet are on the ground and they will roll out of the way.
    counter hit on kage do [6][K] [6_][P][P][P][K] (Assuming that it is possible in the original version

3. don7r

don7r New Member

No you didnt understand when i do down attack the enemy is still on the floor i tried you cant escape from Aoi [8][P] down attack it's too fast and in the combo it does at the moment when you really cant escape
    Try on

4. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Please stop this bullshit.