1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Command input changes

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shadowdean, May 24, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I was wondering...will we have to re-learn a lot of the attacks now that the movement system has been changed..?

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Using my stupendous ability to _see into the future_ given to me by aliens from planet Repsilarg-69, I have determined that the answer to your question isschcHJhaHHAGhgrrgRHGHgh***

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    It would seem to me that from watching the gameplay footage. we will have to do less re-learning than ever before. People seem to be doing combos that worked in 3 with no problem; and some that were really tricky in 3 (i.e. Lau's D/F+P,p,D/F+P,pppD=K or D/F+p,p,B+p, D+p,ppD+k) or the shun combo.

I remember that when I first played 3, most of the combos from 2 would not work, and that the timing of moves had changed a lot. Maybe these players are aces, or just Lau is basically the same, but I'm wagering that it's a smaller difference than between previous versions.

Spotlite