1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

complete list of quest mode opponents for evo?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by titanicbutt, Sep 25, 2006.

1. titanicbutt

titanicbutt Member

does such a thing exist anywhere online? or at least a list of the 'special' opponents/what arcade they're located at?

2. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

Nope. there is no such list online. There is complete list of players in game (arcade/rank/alfabetical sortable). And each special player can be found in more then one arcade. Use "search" button to find more info /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. titanicbutt

titanicbutt Member

okay, thanks

4. titanicbutt

titanicbutt Member

I'm actually trying to compile one myself, just for my own benefit (so I can track down orbs as quickly as possible.) if anyone wants me to post it, I can.

5. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

Dude, don't do something that is already done /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    If you had used search button, you would find it:
    here and here
    and maybe in same other places too /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif