1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmed MoAT people?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by adamYUKI, Apr 25, 2001.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Can people please comment on whether they will be participating in MoAT (for certain)? I just want to get an idea about how "big" this might get...

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

2. Dodee

Dodee Member

as much as I'd like to go, more to visit people I haven't seen in eons than anything, I have to formally bow out. I do hope everyone has a good time and that there is a zero body count, though. =)

dodee.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I'm about 99.9% sure I'll be there./versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    But I still need a place to rest my weary head once I get there. Any helpful info will be appreciated.

-GhostDog

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Just waiting for my Canadian visa to arrive...should be any time now.

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Pretty much 99.9% sure.

I'm just trying to seek alternative methods of getting there, just in case. Not to mention add some hangout time. Most importantly, I'm still trying to figure out where I'll be staying.

Will Nelson, Sal, and Hiro be able to make it? I certainly hope so. Looking forward to meeting Ice and Myke (finally). GhostDog too of course/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"Will Nelson, Sal, and Hiro be able to make it? "

nelson, sal, and hiro are not going.

7. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I'll be on top of things for those attending with accomodation, etc very soon. Thanks to all so far for being so patient.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

8. ghostdog

Just waiting for my Canadian visa to arrive...should be any time now

Doh!!
    Um...Canadian visa?/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif How do I get one of those? Is it too late?
    That could be a BIG hitch in my plans./versus/images/icons/frown.gif

-GhostDog

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Go here to check if you need one, and what to do if you do:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/evisa.html>http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/evisa.html</A>

10. ghostdog

Thanks for the lead, Ice-9.
    Whew!/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Looks like I'm still on for MoAT, barring any other unforseen circumstances.

-GhostDog

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got my visa in the mail! This makes me 100% confirmed for MOAT!

Heh heh, like anyone cares right...

12. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Good to hear Jeff. Look forward to finally meeting you.

13. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

I just replied to Llanfair's email too, but this time, I will not be attending. I could not find an airplane ticket lower than $400.

14. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Shota san!!! Kiite o shimasu! You gotta come man...have you tried bidding on priceline? I got a $165 ticket to LA using it...I'm sure it'd be more expensive otherwise. Try making a bid. Go. Right now. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.priceline.com>http://www.priceline.com</A>

And if you can't get a reasonable price, then drive up damn it!! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

Seriously yo it'd be cool if you can be there....

15. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    ARGH! Shota, you gotta attend! Listen to Ice, use priceline.com - the shit works. If you bid closer to the date of departure, the higher your chance of getting the price you want. Elise also bid, and like Ice, she too got 7 airline tix to L.A for 165 each (roundtrip of course)! To Toronto, it may be cheaper. So, bid for like $145. Do it now (or wait until it gets closer to MoAt).

16. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heck, do it everyday until you get the price you like!!! Just find a way to make it! Gabarre!

17. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Bid for tickets???

GAH~~~
    US AUSSIES NEVER GET SUCH STUFF~~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

<font color=red>~~~SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN~~~'

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Adam read this

Hey Adam

When is this get together and where. If they are alot fo people planning on going i might go.

thanks
    boyd

19. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll see what the site is up to and hopefully get a good outcome.

20. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Re: Hey Adam read this

Hey Boyd! Glad to see that you still lurk around here. :)

Llanfair and crew are organizing this tournament. Its held on May 12-13 in Toronto. It seems that quite a few people are attending - so it should be cool. Send your email to Llanfair so he can give ya more info about this thing. Really hope you can make it!