Console doesnt work??

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by cooks94, Jun 24, 2002.

1. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Whenever i click on the console button in the forums my internet shuts down. Is this happaning to anybody else???

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The console works normally as far as I know, and is no different to any other board. Can you provide more information?

3. cooks94

i dont know, it could be my comp because it has a pop up killer that shuts down certain things that i open. But whenever i trie to open up the console section it starts to load and when its done loading it closes down. Its probably just my comp though.

4. cooks94

btw since the console option stoped working for me the last poster has always been piccolo.

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    btw since the console option stoped working for me the last poster has always been piccolo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, that's because piccolo was the last to post in the Console board. If nobody else posts in there, then why should the "last post by" change? Anyway, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and made a post in the Console board, and the "last post by" showed my name and the correct date/time. I've since deleted that post btw.

I still don't know why you can't read the Console board without any more information. It's just a hyperlink like any other on the Main Index. I'm guessing you have some 3rd party program and/or browser issues which I can't do anything about.