1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

CONTENTS: PS2 VF4 Promotional DVD

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post the contents of the PS2 VF4 Promo DVD. I received this thing a little while ago and finally watched it. It's not much, but for a collector like me, I was pretty happy just to have it I guess.

Case: The DVD comes in a CD Jewel Case with no front insert (but there is a back insert).

DVD: The DVD is about 5 minutes with all of the video on Chapter 2.
    -Chapter 1: Nothing
    -Chapter 2: Promo Videos
    *A: Intro movie for PS2 VF4, but at a much higher quality.
    *B: Attract Mode A for Arcade VF4
    *C: Attract Mode B for Arcade VF4
    -Chapter 3: Nothing

And that's about it. Just about everyone here has seen everything on the DVD by far. The bonus is the really high quality of the video and its a collectable for some. That's about it.

-Chanchai

2. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

hey man,
    I don't intend on buying the dvd, but would you have a url handy for me to shop online in case i change my mind? thanks

3. Chanchai

Sorry man, I got it on Ebay. It's not a retail item so I don't think you can find it at a store. Maybe it was packed in a magazine or at a promotional event? Not sure...

Nice to see another crazy collector though (we're pretty crazy, aren't we?).

-Chanchai

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

It's a promo -- was never on sale. They're around though.
    How much did you wind up getting it for Chanchai?

5. Chanchai

I got the promo DVD for about 10 bucks + shipping. Ebay.

-Chanchai