1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Contributing to the site

Discussion in 'General' started by Crew Wolf, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

Just wondering. I was thinking about writing a faq, but not for sometime... Since the site is under heavy construction, should I just hold onto stuff for right now? Also I'm thinking about doing some artwork. Will VFDC have a gallery? Not sure if anyone submits artwork here... Just curious, haven't started either project yet...

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

2. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

What FAQ....you first have to PLAY in order to write something!

3. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Shota-kunster comes out of the woodwork! Do you guys have VF4 version b or test? And are you guys playing together regularly?

[​IMG]

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Holy Crap - your alive! Whats up??!!!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

5. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

Ah yes, Shota comes back from the dead, and the first thing he does is slam me! Well, can't really fight those words. Guess I really just want to do some artwork, never had the patience for writing faqs and Shota's backdashing. =P

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.