1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Convert Saturn Arcade Stick for use on PS2 ?

Discussion in 'General' started by sansan, Jan 24, 2002.

1. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi

Does anyone know how to convert a Saturn arcade stick for use on Playstation 2 ? I couldn't find anyone selling adapters for such purpose so i have decided to fix one on my own /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

To start off, I will get a cheapo PS controller and tried to rewire it into my Saturn controller. I really had no experience on this so , guys, any advice from you will be a great help, thanks...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I think llanfair and godeater over at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.virtuaproject.com>virtua project</a> have some experience modding sticks and making their own. I dunno if such a thing is possible, but if it is, they'll know. Look for their email addresses on that page.