1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Copenhagen is getting VF4!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by 3of19, Jul 13, 2001.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

I just got a email reply from the Danish arcade distributor and they said that they'd get VF4 as soon as it's released in Denmark and that it will be placed either in Professor Olsens Spilleland in the Scala in the center of the city or in the Q-zar Funland in Glostrup (where we had our recent gatherings).
    I really hope it will be in Glostrup, they are much better at servicing their machines, allow renting options for the arcade machines (Gnug pays 50 Dkr for one hr, about $5.5 for VF3 ob), and they also have an internet cafe in the same building, which will allow them to use VF.net.
    I just hope that fellow from DGA Elite didn't lie to me and that nothing goes wrong.
    VF4 coming home! I'm still in shock :D

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Professor Olsens Spilleland in the Scala in the center of the city or in the Q-zar Funland in Glostrup.

<hr></blockquote>

Yowza. Say that ten times fast.

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Lucky guys, hope will get at least one in Zurich(Switzerland).
    If i had enough money(main reason) and time , i would have come to Denmark to see what that Ryan -Jeffrey-winning streak story is all about.......

cya