1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Copying Characters (using one Mem Card)

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by DarkMaster, Jul 10, 2002.

1. DarkMaster

DarkMaster Member

Hey i need some help in copying a created player(Kage) onto the same mem card,

(this is because i want to increase his rank). /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

2. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

Now I've just replied to this same post by you on the console section... but now I understand what you want to do.... YOU BIG CHEAT! You can spend lots of money on a new memory card to CHEAT your way up the ranks OR you can play the game properly!... oooo, this makes me so mad.... and to think you posted this twice.... oooo!

There is even another thread on this! Just search! I can't believe this!

Anyway, good luck! (CHEATING, that is)

3. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

if your saying you want one mem card to get ur character to go up ranks quicker its not gonna work pal! in other words ur file cant be used twice for one fight it says something like "character file allready used" im not gonna tell u how to do this the right way cause cheating in this game is retarded when the whole fun of a fighting game is fighting but if u had any common sense ud figure it out.

4. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

<Wades his way through the flames>
    Wow is it hot in here?

Really though Darkmaster, this topic has been discussed before. Just use the search next time.
    OH, and if your having problems playing against the computer in Kumite, just let us know (or send me a PM) before you have to resort to cheating. <wont win you much respect>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Please dont post the same question in multiple boards. I deleted the copy of this thread from the console board.

I understand that kumite mode can be long and boring, but cheating your way into a high rank isnt a very good alternative. If you need help defeating kumite opponents, you will be able to find help within the boards through the search feature, or one of the faqs.

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

no offense but using the method you want will put your skill in a bad situation, what's in a rank if you dont have the skill for them, just a thought dude, anyways there's tons of info here on how to win in Kumite. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

do be honest with you you cant without a second mem card i think...id wanna copy characters but not to cheat but to be high king and emperor

8. DarkMaster

DarkMaster Member

Everybody!!!

I've already got a Subjugator Akira, and frankly Akira is shit (sorry to all those people out there i wish not to offend). So now i planed to get Kage to the Emperor level, and going through all that time again is just really annoying.

So in my case i should have been more wiser when choosing my characters................. Kage rocks.

9. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

Here's how to do it. (...cheater) u have 2 controllers, right? U load the kage from mem. slot 1, then when you load him, switch the slot to mem. slot 2, and load hin again, and then just keep kicking his ass, till u get the ranking, simple! P.S. u won't damage it if u switch AFTER it's done loading the first guy.

10. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

did you ever think that it wont let you Load the same character with the same RingName,Ranking, win ratio Etc..

what you really need is two saved characters from your file with the same rank, and two memorycards, for example Jacky and Kage that are both 1st dan, and saved in two memorey cards, then match up Jacky (on the memory card slot 1) and kage (on memory card 2) then let jacky move up to second dan, after that change character this time choose kage from card one then Jacky on Card two then let kage move to 2nd dan, when this is all done save the second dan kage and Jacky on both memory cards and do it again until you reach highking, Note that in the lord ranks Stormlord etc, if you loose once to a lord ranked opponent you get a rank demotion match, ( a match that says demotion if you loose) so be careful not demote the dummy character in card 2 when in the lord ranks, this work 100% my friend does it to the characters he uses, although out of the four of us that plat the game a lot he's the only one that goes home without a single victory, keep that in mind /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. KageMan2002

whoops... well, i got a Lau, Kage, and Jacky at the same level, so that means prisoner (my kage) can get to 2nd dan /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif , while jacky can get his ass kicked back to 1st kyu /versus/images/icons/grin.gif . Compared to the computer jackys, jacky sucks!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

You need two memory cards to cheat cheater!So go spend $20-35 dollars for cheating.That makes me angry,very angry indeed.You a very bad boy.No I just kidding.Good luck cheating cheater! /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

13. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

Yea you cheaters..............
    I know i know...im a dork

14. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Yeah you go spend you're money at best buy.Get two memory cards for $35.[its a double pack]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool I got to get one!

16. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Good for you!

17. KageMan2002

if everybody's gonna cheat, then best buy is selling 16MB cards for $15

18. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

I'm not cheating I just was telling the cheaters were to get them.