1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Cost of a VF4 Machine

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi folks I thought I would let everyone know the final cost of a VF4 machine in the states will be between 4295 and 4495. The games will be distributed first week to second week of Sepember. There is about a $1,000 difference in the cost of the machines (compared to Japan) because of the lack of the card system and additional hardware to support VF.net in the machines.

CrewNYC

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Very tempting....Anyone else aroused? ;)

[​IMG]

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Guess what I'm banging the keyboard with.

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif..../versus/images/icons/blush.gif
    *ahem* Jeff, that's sick, man.
    Get back to work!!!

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>