1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Could Use Some Advice/Suggestions For Good Consistent Streaming

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzball Champ, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hey folks! Blitzball Champ here! So check this out. I have been streaming for a while now, but I am still kind of a novice. I just switched to using OBS Studio, which I am liking so far, but there are a few things that I need some suggestions on how to handle/fix. So I usually stream on my PS4, PS3, and 360. I have my computer set up on a dual display, with one monitor and my 55 inch TV. I have an Elgato Game Capture HD and an Kinivo HDMI switcher since I have multiple systems connected. When I looked back at the archive from VF Arena #35, I noticed the game audio echoed and I can't figure out why. My voice audio was fine. Anyone have any suggestions for good setup based on my equipment? If you need more details or anything specific, please let me know! Thank you!

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

3. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Double sound could be your Microphone picking up the televisions game sound and making it seem as if there was echo. It can also be that you have an audio source enabled twice on OBS itself. You can have audio source on the capture card properties in OBS and also on the audio settings tab on the settings option in OBS. Make sure you just have one of these enabled and not both.

Tricky and Blitzball Champ like this.
  4. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Great! I will make adjustments tonight!

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

When I was watching last night it appeared that you were getting microphone sound. That's actually why I don't use a mic when I stream from home because I like to have the sound so loud you can feel it in your chest. Sound that loud is not conducive to the stream monsters not hearing my game sound twice though.

Blitzball Champ likes this.