1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

COUPLE QUESTION, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akira2001, Dec 5, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: ring out over low wall

Ah, I haven't tried TFT-Izuna Drop to R.O. in VF4 at all. Should try it some time =P

2. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Im only seeming to get R.O.'s over the breakable walls /versus/images/icons/smile.gif and their still breaking after the opponent goes over?!?!? Explanations?

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

U should try it
    Very fun :)

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

Im only seeming to get R.O.'s over the breakable walls and their still breaking after the opponent goes over?!?!? Explanations?

You can definitely RO over any low wall. All I can say to you is to work on your timing.

5. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

I once got a ring out over a high, unbreakable wall using the TFT. It was against Lion in the first stage. With Kage's back to the wall, I did the TFT and Lion's back landed on the top and then he sort of just fell off the other side.