1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Crew NYC News Bulletin

Discussion in 'General' started by Rodnutz, Jan 6, 2002.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    FIIIINALLYYYY OMAHA JEFFRY HAS COME BACK TO NEEEEEWWW YORKKK CCCIIITYYYYY.
    sorry creed i couldnt resist man. I know how much you hate that caps lock
    stuff. lol anyways the big O.J. man one of CREW NYC's original members is
    finally back in N.Y. and I have to admit it feels great to be back. I play
    some VF last night against Andy, Nelson, and others, and boy did i get raped.
    lol but it was still fun. I had some trouble adjusting but it will come in due
    time. I was distracted cause this bitch stole my money after she buffed my
    shit before i got on the plane. so i was just not there while i was playing.
    sorry if i offended anyone but i had to get it off my chest and Nelson who is
    sitting right here next to me said to type it. Man he is laughing his ass off.
    but seriously that bitch stole my money. :( anyways i think i posted this crap
    in the wrong forum please dont be mad anyone i dont really post that often so i
    dont know where shit goes. I just play the game. CREED THIS ONES FOR YOU BABY
    ONE LAST LINE OF CAPS LOCK BS. nelson made me type that one too. well love
    you all man and happy gaming. By the way dont take this post seriously, i just
    wanted to let peeps know i am in NY for a couple of months and ill be popping
    up at the china town arcade here and there. peace

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Glad to have you back man. Almost like old times.
    Couple of months U say? Even better. I'll plan a better welcoming party this week ^_^

Oh, by the way. This is Trevor in case you didn't know.

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Whats her name Rodney? I'll get your money back. Its not Kens chic is it?

4. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

No shit man. Spill it on who she was and we'll get your cash back for you.