1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Daemon x Machina

Discussion in 'General' started by Lygophilia, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

These are probably the only trailers we will get for a while. September 13th isn't that far away.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

3. beanboy

I really have big hopes, for Daemon X Machima and Astral Chain.
    Those two games are looking good!

4. Lygophilia

The one thing that's stand out from this video is getting extra parts and weapons from DxM competitive mode. That's good, if true.

5. beanboy

If that's true, then that's really cool.

Also, I watched the vid above yesterday. Very interesting.

6. Lygophilia

7. beanboy

I watched it on youtube yesterday.
    That intro looked like it came from an anime.

8. beanboy

I watched some gameplays, of Astral Chain the other day.
    It's looking good so far.:D

9. Lygophilia

10. Lygophilia

After finishing the second demo yesterday, it doesn't feel at that different, but it's decent enough though. The customization is a little limited in comparison to the AC games, but hopefully this does well, so tank legs, hovers, joint legs, and overheating mechanic can be implemented again.

11. Lygophilia

Beat the game already, but beware of the final boss. You are better off having two to four melee weapons or two bazookas and a health pod, because you will run out of ammo, regardless of how accurate your hits are as a spoiler. Also, you should exploit the outside area to make things easier. The bright side is that you'll make the boss have a bad day.

Other than that, I'm waiting on online versus and farming for parts and weapons until then.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    beanboy likes this.
  12. beanboy

Thanks for the tips.

13. Lygophilia

An update for this game was translated in english. Versus will be added on October 10. Bug fixes are recommended, because I my loadouts keep disappearing. They need to fix that.

14. beanboy

Okay. It's November 12th. How is the versus mode going?