1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Daioh Updates Thread

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Dec 11, 2001.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Actually
    I dun quite know how to explain this
    but I use that move quite often as well...not only to hit TR/QR
    but to interupt moves as well...
    it works quite well I must say.

2. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

high risk / high reward, rather smooth if you get too...

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

daioh_akeome16.wmv....ugh. 85-90 points for the MC SDE - bodycheck. Not bad for a super-fast totally uncounterable mid level move, neh? Sega had better chop Akira's balls off in rev C (or at least one testicle).

4. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

First direct feed vid from Daioh -> 1/18, Jacky vs. Lau, 12.7 megs [ very nice compression ] . Only problem is that it gets blurry at some points.

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Ever wonder what tracks are being played by those crazy beatmania players in Japan?

check out daioh's latest clip!

In other VF related news..it's a refreshing change to be able to view a beatmania clip n hear VF noises in the background /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

That move looks pretty good. It is the spin kick right? I think the reason why he used it is that it hit dodgers. Else most Jacky's attacks can be easily dodge. He have to make the Akira stop dodging and block those elbows. It looks pretty uncounterable to me. He managed to dodge a dashing elbow after it was blocked.

7. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

~<a target="_blank" href=http://www.diaoh.com>www.diaoh.com</a> updated 1/20
    i think these are chibita clips...!^ lion vs wolf (excellent) and lion vs akira.~