1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas/Ft. Worth players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by focusflute, Jul 13, 2008.

1. focusflute

focusflute Well-Known Member

hey who is out there and do ya wanna set up some live games?

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm in Downtown Dallas. GT: JerkyVFDC.

I wouldn't mind getting in touch with local players for offline play. I don't have a car however so I'm sorry I can't travel out.

3. Heartbreak013

Heartbreak013 Well-Known Member

i live in plano and abilene so add me. Heartbreak 013. Id be down for some offline games if we could find some more people

4. focusflute

awesome...i would like to host a get together if some ppl are interested.

I have a 65" 1080p tv with a ps3 and xbox both with VF5 and some sticks. Also have about every other fighting game u can think of. VF5 is the main one tho.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Sounds cool. PM me if you want to discuss anything.

6. Heartbreak013

i just saw this, ya id come if you are still offering

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I'm open to whatever dates guys. As, I said before I've no car, but I do live minutes from downtown. Shoot me a pm.

8. focusflute

cool i am moving up there this weekend! will set something up soon! you guys have any friends that play VF?????

9. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Well, I'm a transplant from Boston. So sadly none yet... care to be the first? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

10. Heartbreak013

i do but they are all super beginners. Just post dates here if you guys figure it out, and i can probably attend

11. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Anyone feel like playing on the 15th?

12. focusflute

I can't on the 15th. I really want to host something but it will have to wait till Sept. My band is touring Canada so I won't be here for a while.

In the meantime...find some other ppl who would like to come over with you guys and lets make it awesome!!!!!

13. focusflute

be back from canada soon...talk to ur friends about playing!

14. El_Diablo_Blanco

El_Diablo_Blanco Active Member

Yo I am a dfw player XBL tag is Dark Third Eye and I'm wanting to meet some other dfw players I have a couple of friends that play as well I am in Arlington and my friends are in GP. We arent superstars but we definitely arent beginners either. Shoot me a PM when theres going to be a gathering.

15. focusflute

el_Diablo: awesome man! I really look forward to playing some live games with a group again soon! Im going to host a get together here in sept. i think! If not a huge gathering maybe a good couple hours of drinking and VF!!!!

16. El_Diablo_Blanco

Cool My actual gamer name is white rice dont know why i didnt put that on here was probably high when I signed up. I'm on SRK too. But when you host I will do everything in my power to make it out and get my friends with me too. Hope to play you guys soon!.

17. El_Diablo_Blanco

I sent you a friend request jerky we should try and meet up or get some games in some time.

18. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Cool, I'll look for it when I'm on. Tuning into NYG feed this weekend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

19. El_Diablo_Blanco

Cool Jerky.

Focus, whats up with this gathering you mentioned? Its September you back from Canada yet? I wanna play some new people.

20. focusflute

HEY HEY! I'm back from Canada and ready to play! Who wants some games this weekend?