1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas/Ft. Worth players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by focusflute, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Ok. post the address.

2. PureYeti

PureYeti Well-Known Member

Meetings are coming up this Saturday hosted by Sunfish at 3pm - midnight. Let me know if you are interested and I will pm you the address

3. st33lm0unt4in

st33lm0unt4in Member

Hey PureYeti tried to PM you at TZ but it wasn't working apparently, send me some addys for TTT2 and VF, Brent see you at JG's tomorrow if its still on

4. PureYeti

Yea idk if you were the same guy at tz because I missed a pm last week >_>

5. ShinyBrentford

Sorry I didn't reply in time. Garza is definitely next Friday. pm me if you want to play VF. I would go to the place in Richardson but we kind of have a place and lets be honest it just going to be a bunch of people playing marvel or tekken players.

Like Downtown beat down I would just be bored.

6. ShinyBrentford

Chris just be ready to get blasted by my new Goh technology.

7. PureYeti

I think some will play but I don't know the quality you will be looking for :x. Well if you are fine with going to Garza's house that's fine with me. I'm just helping out with the extra venue

8. ShinyBrentford

Thanks. The VF players have been burned too many times. If they want to play VF just pm me and I will give them Garzas address.

9. st33lm0unt4in

st33lm0unt4in Member

thanks for the hospitality PY, might be over for some Guilty Gear one of these days

Brent you guys playing Fri or Sat and where, so Akira can smash little man

10. ShinyBrentford

Friday. I hope so Everybody is too freeeeeee.

11. PureYeti

12. ShinyBrentford

13. ShinyBrentford

Games going on at Garzas this Friday if anyone wants to play VF. Just PM me is you want the address.

14. ShinyBrentford

The First KOF Church of Virtua is back this friday. PM me for directions and times

15. ShinyBrentford

back from SEGA cup. Games Going on at Garza just PM me if you want the address.

16. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to play tonight (5/31) I'm offering my place as a host. I live in Duncanville. PM me if you want to play.

17. PureYeti

18. ShinyBrentford

Friday games will be happening pm for time and place.

19. ShinyBrentford

Friday games are going on again. If you want to carpool to Fight club this Friday just contect me and we will try to figure it out.

The Friday after next we will be having games in Grand Prairie. PM or Facebook me for more info.

Here is the address
    2125 Sweetwood Dr
    Fort Worth, TX 76131

Ask for Jeff 832-545-8098

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  20. ShinyBrentford