1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour fan discussion topic. :)

Discussion in 'General' started by beanboy, Apr 17, 2019.

1. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Okay. This week, I'm going to play Lord Raptor/Zabel, against the cpu in arcade mode. I finally got the hang of him after alot of training in practice mode. I will admit, he is one strange yet unique looking character.

Phoenix Force likes this.
  2. beanboy

Was playing around and I noticed, that Felicia has a nice horror themed looking red and white costume, when you press Roundhouse kick in the dreamcast version of darkstalkers. It's interesting how some colours, make characters look different from their original look.

3. beanboy

That Darksydephil guy was talking about Darkstalkers, in the second part of his SF 30TH anniversary weekly online fights stream last week. It was really fun hearing him talk good things about Darkstalkers. I have to agree, it is sad, that overhyped Street Fighter, literally over shadowed darkstalkers in the 90's. Darkstalkers is such a cool game.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. beanboy

So after some VF3tb, I played Darkstalkers and was doing some Jedah training the other day, in training mode. This Jedah character is interesting, but he is cheap though. Lol!

5. beanboy

I'm going to try and beat the game with Jedah soon. If the cpu gets too tough, I might have to continuously spam, spinning blade magic attacks to win.:p

6. beanboy

Wednesday last week, I did the code and played Oboro Bishamon, and despite Jedah being cheap as always, I beat the game. He is actually better, and more fun to play, than normal Bishamon. And he also has lots of sho ryu ken attacks, and cool super moves too.

Neonomide likes this.
  7. beanboy

I had fun playing Felicia in training mode against Morrigan.