1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dat Akira vid thread!

Discussion in 'Akira' started by DK, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Favorite Rendition of Akira

1. VF1

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. VF2

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. VF3tb

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. VF4 (vanilla, evo and FT)

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  5. Vf5 (and 5r)

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. 5FS

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Alright guys, I went through the Akira forum but didn't find a video thread so I decided to start one. On this thread feel free to post any Akira video you want, doesn't just have to be VF5FS videos. Also, if you want to upload your own gameplay. Some times it is cool to see old school Akira videos as well. I'll start off this thread with a few videos from the Youtubes

Here is some classic Homestay

Joseph

Jojo v Itoshun

And here is one for the LOLs

I hope you like it so far. Feel free to contribute in any way you want.

jimi Claymore and Riskbreak like this.
  2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    8 years later, ApocryphicV created another combo video, this time for Akira:

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    May as well out this here too

4. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member

Anyone have the video of Mimi Akira vs Henru during a tournament? I know I prob have the names spelled wrong. It was some major tournament for VF4FT

5. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    @Junosynth closest thing I could find is this one: Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Finals

The video description is "Dororo (Lei Fei) vs Minami Akira (Akira)" but the announcer does shout "Heruru".

2000's Youtube video quality is deplorable though :cry:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I gotta say that I'm a bit disappointed that US isn't in the poll, cause that's probably the most realistic render of Akira. Also where's VF KIDS?!?!?!

7. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member

Yep that's them! They both made it to the finals again in a VF4FT tournament also that was really good. I had it saved but lost it unfortunately.