1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dat Jacky Blog

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Chibiaya, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    http://handcufflightning.wordpress.com/

This one will be a bit more informative as i go along then my akira blog. I decided that im fully changing to jacky so please keep on the look out for more updates!

2. Cadger

Cadger Member

Bookmarked it. Look forward to some updates.

3. JackyB

JackyB Well-Known Member

Nice Blog...

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Damn Everybody want to use Jacky Lately...I wonder Why?

5. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Jacky is like sex fighting. Gotta know how to play to be in control or otherwise it's unsatisfying.

6. SDS_Overfiend1

This is very true...To use jacky you MUST understand the basics of VF. In VFR he most damaging combo require patience,Skill and slight of hand. Beat knuckle will not get you that Ass.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    JackyB replies to a year+ old post about a blog that no longer exists, and suddenly everybody wants to use Jacky? [​IMG]

8. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Ive told all newbies in xbox.com to try Jacky

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I'd like to renew my request for enforcing a policy to automatically lock old threads (1 year without a post, maybe even 6 months).

If somebody has a contribution he can always PM the moderators to unlock the thread.

10. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    The reason everyone has started using Jacky is because I decided to learn him.

I made a flowchart as well. I can only assume that it has made it much easier for people to reach high levels of play with Jacky very early on.

11. SDS_Overfiend1

This is something i found out in The GG thread but i mentioned it here. I should'nt have even been in this almost a 2 year-dead topic anyway lol!!!

12. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I can vouch on this guys, almost over-night my Jacky leveled up to unprecedented heights from Seidon's invaluable contribution, thank you. [​IMG]

13. JackyB

JackyB Well-Known Member

If that thread policy was inforced, there'd be almost no unlock threads LMAO.

14. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

There's something wrong here... JACKY HAS BLUE EYES >__<