1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Data cards in test machines?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by 3of19, Jul 20, 2001.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Do the US/Euro VF4 test machines have slots for the Data cards?
    The Japanese ones have, as far as I can see from the reports.

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

There was no card slot for the one in Bayswater (UK) that I could see It's the universal standing machine with no seats (bummer). In fact. On the screen at all times are three icons at the bottom of the screen, they all have red cross marks over them though and are not accessible I guess. They could be the VFnet options but I can't confirm this.

Hope that helped.

Adio.

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    No, the US machines have no card support. I'm not even sure it'll make it to Asia at this point.

Spotlite

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Oh man, that really sucks.
    Especially since the arcade that's most likely to get it here in Copenhagen also has an internet café, so they would have been able to utilize VF.net to full potential :-(