1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DBZ fans check this out!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaneda, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

Hey DBZ fans how do you like this gif? Pretty cool eh. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif [​IMG]

2. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

So, what's the point?

So dizzy /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

[​IMG]

3. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

How about these! Are these cool. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif [​IMG] /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif
    [​IMG] [​IMG] /versus/images/icons/wink.gif [​IMG]

4. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

thats pretty cool, but about DBZ, DBZ episodes in the U.S sucks some parts are cut off and they wont finish the darn thing, in the philippines DBZ is done and DBGT is at its final chapter before i left for U.S and that was 2 years ago.

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Why not provide a text link instead of pasting big pictures right in the forum? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif Just a suggestion.

6. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I seriously don't see the point of this dumb ass mother fucking post. It's just a bunch of dumb ass pics that takes 5 minutes to load. And isn't there a pic size limit?

7. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

There is a pic size limit on avatars (at least I think so) but one can paste everything in the post's body. Well, at least HTML's not enable otherwise we'd be seeing 8 MB flash movies :p