1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dc situation

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Snake Boss, it is very important to understand some things about the game and the community. VF isn't meant to be played like that. You're missing the point and all the fun. VF is a great game and it seems that you don't like it at all. Forgive me for asking, but why are you playing a game that you don't like? VF is not about winning or losing. It's all about having fun, about learning the game and above all, you must respect your fellow gamers. Four months have past since the release of VF5FS and you're still talking about "random" dc problems.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  2. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    You clearly have reading comprehension issues. And honestly, I don't really care about your status in the circuit.

My only concern is your unneeded drama that you feel entitled to spread throughout this forum. I'm still not sure why rank matters so much to you, but hey, whatever makes you happy. But, seriously, learn proper grammer, or atleast how to use punctuation.

Until then, kindly fuck off...

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

how can u say I dont like vf u r right I dont like it I love it thats why I did what I did and I do have fun in vf its one of my favorite fighters

4. SNAKE BOSS

u can fuck off man one time u talk to me nicely the other time not so much if u dont have anything good to say then dont say anything and check ur grammar

5. SNAKE BOSS

very funny coming from a fat man no offence

6. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    This is all your fault Akai, instead of having some balls and straight-out saying Snake boss can't join because he uses wireless on purpose and DC's, you had to troll with your dumb requests. This is your responsibility, do something about it already. ¯\_()_/¯

7. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I do hope you're joking, KO. Akai is not responsible for 'Snake Boss'' actions or the nonsense he spouts on these forums. I am quite glad that 'Snake Boss' is not allowed in the tournament, and I think it's quite generous of Akai to humour 'Snake Boss'' nonsensical claims about the DCs not being his fault, or whatever rubbish he's currently claiming. Were I in Akai's shoes, I'd be much less accommodating to someone who's so blatantly intent on disrespecting this community.

Tocuh and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  8. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    You want to see a joke? http://virtuafighter.com/threads/ka...urn-of-the-stormlord.16906/page-2#post-341013

On-topic, If I were akai I'd ban BBS a long time ago so yeah. :)

9. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

What happened? You were supposed to play 'Snake Boss' in a FT10, but he bailed or something?

10. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    He crossed the line and said stuff he shouldn't have said, besides I realize at this point that people loath him so much that it's pointless, I just want him to kindly fuck off now y'know what I'm saying?

steelbaz and Genzen like this.
  11. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Since it looks like he won't be rid of, we should all collaborate and put snake boss on ignore - toy dingo, complexz and myself have already done so.

complexz likes this.
  12. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    yep got him on ignore, going cold turkey.

13. SNAKE BOSS

u r all fools so I am ignoring u all and kamais backing out of the rematch means that I win I was right about winning the rematch rocky 2 slyle that I dedicate to my grandma who recently past away I did ittttttt grandma. Love u always. Now kamais backing out of our deal too he suppose too talk to Elite so I can be in circuit again but thats on him, later peeps.

14. SNAKE BOSS

read my post or r u backing away from that too

15. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
  16. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Good idea. I put him on ignore too. His latest posts (Rocky II?) were too obvious as troll posts - I thought he was serious 'till now.

ToyDingo, complexz and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  17. SNAKE BOSS

I finished task 2

18. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
  19. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    lolno

20. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    He faced you under a alt account. Problem?