1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dc situation

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Yes.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I get it. He beat you when the requirement was that he was supposed to lose to you, right?

3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Yo Elite, we should rock that grimslayer ranking deathmatch until someone reaches new color whether it's demotion or promotion. :)

Elite likes this.
  4. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    if ever snake says something hilarious, please quote it in your reply for my sake. I wanted to remove myself from the drama but I wouldn't mind tastes of the comedy now and then if it's not too much trouble :)

thanks

5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

lol yes

6. SNAKE BOSS

Elite got his points so its circuit time no more excuses if I am not in circuit then this site is fubar I finished both tasks

7. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Akai, please resume your responsibilities as moderator. Has Snake Boss really completed the 2nd requirement? If so - why do you keep creating new requirements? If not - will you take moderation action for the continuous harassment snake boss gives regarding this issue at hand? Will you let VFDC degrade to the hands of snake boss' daily crap? Do you really want FUBAR?

Ellis likes this.
  8. SNAKE BOSS

kamais u r funny man lol and plus its messed up that u got banned if anything ban me but bring kamais back let me know akai.

9. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [​IMG]

BeastEG and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  10. SNAKE BOSS

so thats who u r unicorn lolllllllllll

11. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I thought that you were leaving, SNAKE BOSS.

Elite and R_Panda like this.
  12. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Your obviously very smart SnakeBoss

R_Panda likes this.
  13. SNAKE BOSS

only if u put that much affort into being a better person unicom and thats funny u r looking at ur own picture unicom lollllllllll

14. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IaMnOtOoKiN likes this.
  15. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

Idk, if you have to be good to do well in the circuit...why not let him play in the circuit and see if he is better than others? BTW, i don't really know how the circuit works. Couldn't u simply award elite the points?

Snake Boss you'd be doing well to just ignore peoples posts and respond to nothing, rather than responding to everyone.

To be fair, i know if i had started playing this game when i was 11 or 12 and had never seen this site, i would have been a puller not even realizing the grief i was causing others. Well, i guess maybe i would have cause of the messages. But i don't know how i would have interpreted that at such a young age. I remember hitting reset on every loss of madden, on every rank match in VF4 (offline, only ever played vs the cpu lol).

On the other hand, i also couldn't play with a high rank and red-face pull symbol. I simply couldn't do it. Even if i had a nice pretty rank, and had awful internet that suddenly plunged me into red face i'd have to walk away from ranked and live in player.

16. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

See, that's the point. We (or at least I) don't want people with this mentality. We shouldn't have to explain to people why they shouldn't pull plugs and stuff - they just shouldn't want to do it. The bad form and poor sportsmanship of it should make you not want to pull your plug. Too much caring about ranks and profiles instead of simply enjoying the game.

I blame XBOX, Americans, FPS games, and mouth-breathers.

The_Only_God likes this.
  17. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

lol u blame americans. that made me smile :)

The_Only_God likes this.
  18. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    LIAR.
    It DC only when you're about to lose, don't give me that crap.
    Tonight you DC on me 4 times in a row, and strangely, it didn't DC the only time I let you win ?
    Now the 1% community left ( me included )who still believed you want to redeem yourself... know you are back to DC again in rank.
    I am done with you, FRAUD.

Genzen, Zekiel, Sozos and 2 others like this.
  19. SNAKE BOSS

I did not dc on you it was probably you who dc on because I beat your fraud ass go check the replay.

20. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    You're hopeless. I win last 4 matches so I won.
    And it's not my Aoi in the replay.
    Want to see the replay when I beat you? We can't because you DC, you fraud.
    I can't save replay if you DC before I finish you off.

Genzen and Sozos like this.