1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dc situation

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    No one thinks this guy is even average at this game, Kingo! Did you really think he wa gonna stop pulling.

Snakeboss is a joke. Always has been, always will be!

Genzen likes this.
  2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Genzen likes this.
  3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Believe it or not, and I know it's really hard to believe, I don't think that SNAKE BOSS pulls. His connection is just terrible: An idiosyncratic nightmare. This is why I think this:

We've played a couple of games in the past. In one, there was a DC in the first round and there wasn't any reason for him to pull. In another game, he stood there not doing anything. I hit him a few times, and then the connection was lost. It's rare, but sometimes when a match starts, one player is aware of it while the other isn't. I can't imagine what the other player sees, but a connection can be so bad that the match starts for one player before the other. I think I've noticed it with one other opponent.

Again, I think that SNAKE BOSS' connection is just horribly bad, despite him saying that he obtained a wired connection recently. So bad, in fact, that any defense on his behalf is difficult to believe.

4. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    I respect you being so forgiving and giving the benefit of the doubt here man, but do check out kingo's new thread, the evidence is clear and your good intentions are wasted on this liar.

5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Yeah, I've just seen a replay. I don't think it's a coincidence how he jumped away from kingo before the connection ended.

Oh well.

6. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

It is you u fraud u lose and I win.

7. SNAKE BOSS

Dont believe everything you hear or see and you know I did not dc in our matches Lib.

8. Libertine

I don't think that you disconnected in our matches.

9. SNAKE BOSS

because I did not.

10. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Libertine, reach the stormlord rank and you will live the best DC experience of your life.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  11. Richkwondo

Richkwondo Well-Known Member

Hey Akai , don't put SnakeBoss back on VF Circut until his disconnect ratio icon is green again. He should have to put that much work in to make up for what he's done.

Btw , Kingo, why don't you just get a Video capture card , so you can catch this Bastard in the act? They are only $80 to $120, at most for a decent one .All you need is a vid capture card, an extra Hdmi cable ($20)and an Hdmi splitter ($10). All in all $110 to $150 . Small investment , to expose this bastard for the piece of crap that he is.