1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DC VF3tb US improved version has network play or not?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by dickson, Oct 13, 1999.

1. dickson

dickson Active Member

is the newest us dc vf3tb has network play? and is it going to release an asia version with the same net play function? only until then, we don't have to travel a long way and gather together to play ...

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately dickson, VF3tb will not come with modem play. No one is sure they'd be able to do it without significant lag, even if by direct dial.

However, I will be in Singapore for the New Year! So...if you're in the area, I'd be more than happy to spar with you guys.

ice-9 | Sennin

3. dickson

dickson Active Member

i'm in hong kong, if you can pass by, i can arrange the best players around here for a dc vf gathering ... you know, brian mak is in our group though he stays in toronto most of the time ...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

New Year ??? I have err..... damn.... less than 2 months to get ready...... *starts looking around for all of his help guides* No... waitamin...... are we talking about the Chinese New Year ? Or the New Year at the turn of the clock to 2000 ? *Confused Look*

Dickson, am I still on your ICQ list ? Just to check.

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I'm talking about January 1 New Year /images/icons/smile.gif. Hmmm, there is this one individual that I would really like to visit in Hong Kong, but I don't think she'd be happy if I spent all my time there playing Virtua Fighter, heh heh. I'll definitely look into it though--haven't been to HK for a long time.

ice-9 | Sennin