1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dead but still playing

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by OneTooMany, Oct 5, 2004.

1. OneTooMany

OneTooMany Well-Known Member

Hello People. Its been a while since I wrote something in here.Reason is I got attacked and ended upp in hospital with a head trauma.I was in a coma and all<<but when I came back of course I couldnt play vf but sometimes I imagined having a tv and a controller in my hands and pressed whaterver way I have to to make certaine combos... thats how freak I am.Well thats my story guys so later

2. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    OneTooMany said:

Hello People. Its been a while since I wrote something in here.Reason is I got attacked and ended upp in hospital with a head trauma.I was in a coma and all<<but when I came back of course I couldnt play vf but sometimes I imagined having a tv and a controller in my hands and pressed whaterver way I have to to make certaine combos... thats how freak I am.Well thats my story guys so later

[/ QUOTE ]

shulda done a evade throw escape.......

i kid,,, i kid,,,,,,, /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Zas a crazy ass story ! Anyways welcome back to the boards /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif aint shit changed here, but the atmosphere of debate has been quite interesting. I cant wait to get back to the FLAME WARS

4. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

years ago, during the arcade heyday, a friend of mine, he had to go through chemo (as in cancer) some time ago. 6 months in the hospital.

during his stay, he had pretty much nothing to do, but play SF2 on the console (which costed an arm + leg back then). he came out, being an execution demi-god.

heh. kind of a messed up, but cool story.

5. OneTooMany

OneTooMany Well-Known Member

Well now im in rehab and get to go home on week ends so I played a bit.I still got it but now I wanna get my hands on a stick but they dont sell them anywhere around here.