1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Discussion in 'General' started by Wiztick, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

You should see the one of me performing the F5 to the Lisa cosplayer. Sadly, I haven't found the picture being uploaded anywhere.

[​IMG]

As for patch notes, need to buff Honoka's reach:
    [​IMG]

2. DestructionBomb

DestructionBomb Active Member

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
  3. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

Them PC Mods
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MarlyJay, smbhax, ToyDingo and 6 others like this.
  4. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Wah is Bass for real. Also, @J.D.E. You fucking feel me?

5. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
    A few examples of guaranteed Force techs exclusive ONLY to the stage "Fireworks" for Helena Douglas, thanks to the special dangerzone.

List of guaranteed FTs:
    - SSK/BKO 2K
    - BT 2P (found today)
    - BT 66K (found today)

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Omg these combos are killer! How did you find this stuff. Kind of wish Akira had cool shit like this in FS. If love to see one of these pulled off in a match.

DestructionBomb likes this.
  7. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    @DestructionBomb I've watch that combo video like 6 times already lol shit is so dope man.

DestructionBomb likes this.
  8. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    I haven't posted much on here lately, but to catch you guys up to speed: XCalibur BladeZ took 1st place at Summer Jam 9, and 2nd in The Fall Classic (although he did qualify for The Grand Finals at NEC this December since Kwiggle took 1st place).

Next tournament is Absolute Battle 6. This is just for points.

Also: Defend the North is replacing GUTS as part of the Battle Royal 2015 series.

Here are the results as of The Fall Classic 2015:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9Cuql3nBlyrKDhDLoxGzXk-Ze_lcR8eX-yK1oWvarA/edit?usp=sharing (All points)

Tournament results:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C1K39uWZejf1J84R7RB1BDv7bfAocFyG3dSQKul1msY/edit?usp=sharing

9. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Yo yo Defend The North is coming up and @Mold_Monkey93 posted in the other forum about the VF players getting a console game there to play. Looking forward to watching you guys go in action!

@Rodnutz - Yo yo Rodnutz what's up!

Popped a old replay file from vanilla when I tried the game again due to my game copy of 5U was missing.

Rodnutz and Project Bokuho like this.
  10. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    New Halloween costume pack! Jacky, Raidou, Hitomi, Zack...:love::love: :D:D:D:love::love:

Pai~Chun and smbhax like this.
  11. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Haven't been here in awhile. I recently sold the Fighting Edge HORI (Black) a few days ago. The stick wasn't compatible with PS4 and the converter just wouldn't work with it.

@Rodnutz Yo yo Rodnutz how's it going.

Almost finished making this Akira super huge video.

Rodnutz and Lulu Lulu like this.
  12. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    @DestructionBomb Can't wait for that Akira video. The stuff you can AkiraBass are coming up with is just crazy.

signed,

Your #1 closet fan! :D:D:D

13. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Oh damn this thread died like bad batteries lol.

@Rodnutz Yoo yooo how's it going. Think I just converted this to a MvC4: Guaranteed damage of two worlds. (DOA edition.) Just about all of them guaranteed (Except for one) in this hilarious tag mode. (Also Akira, Pai, Jacky and Sarah things at the end of this video.) Also I think my stick broke and haven't been on these games much, been on other games.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also game with Emann:

Other random games:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Rodnutz likes this.
  14. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    So who's getting the $93 season pass?

15. DestructionBomb

PSN:
    DestructionBomb
    Luckily I remain sane and never bought those content passes or general outfits for other characters. You actually have individuals that will pay $90+ just for the sake of one outfit as well as others who buy the entire thing for characters they don't even use. Things to which I will probably never understand but such is the fate of their wallets.

steelbaz likes this.
  16. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Well, Katsu usually buy those season passes for the sake of tournaments. After all, he is the current TO.

17. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
    I feel bad for the TO's since they have to waste $93 for some recolored costume.

P.s.
    When are we going to play @DestructionBomb ? =P lol

18. def

def Well-Known Member

DOAHalloween2016Design2.jpg SarahHalloweenOutfit2.png
    My 2 entries for Sarah. I might enter more if I decide to.

SarahHalloweenOutfitRacer.jpg DOAHalloween2016Design2.jpg SarahHalloweenOutfit2.png
    EDIT: I added another entry design, Sarah's Racer outfit. Similar to her brother's.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Rodnutz likes this.
  19. Virtua Kazama

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Resurrecting this thread!

1. XCalibur BladeZ won the Dead or Alive Festival 2016. As a result, he will be going to NEC in December.

2. Team Ninja announced the Attack on Titan costumes, along with the Attack on Titan stage. They are set to be released on July 19.

3. Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters/Fatal Fury will be joining the roster in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, along with KOF-themed costumes for the DOA characters. She will be playable in September 2016.

20. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

Guest characters from other FGs = cancer

+ Dead or Alive 5 deserves nothing, this game is trash.

Only KOF can have guest characters, cause it's KOF and they are from SNK.

After VF guest, it's Mai from KOF....

Come on DoA, make your own damn game with DoA 6.

Stop adding guest characters that we love in your ass game, that makes me hate it even more !