1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 6

Discussion in 'General' started by Wiztick, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Bruh you trippin! Lol Aoi blows Vanessa outta the water!

2. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

We already discussed it, and concluded that Pai is a solid first.

Pai #1

3. PERFECTCOMBO

PERFECTCOMBO Member

PSN:
    L1VE_STREAM_PC
    XBL:
    PERFECT COMBOX
    Funny thing about this mk vs doa argument, Is that mk will never be at Evo Japan. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beanboy likes this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

That Nico chick sure is cool. I saw some gamers on youtube, playing
    and fighting her online.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  5. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    gonna bump since some time has past the game is aight but dam does it feel rushed. the evade mechanic was so bad in 5 and now its super gimmicky in 6. the new tekken bound is weird but hey what can ya do. no lobbies tho means this games finna die tho, good or bad. they really dropped the ball with that one. its pretty fun too.

6. beanboy

What makes the evade, super gimmicky in DOA6?

7. Wiztick

Wiztick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WizTick
    The new evade evades whole entire long strings AND grabs but the only reward u get is a blow back that resets to nuetral, this fucks with alot of block pressure with plus frames and such since theres always a fuck ur plus frames panic button tool being a abused, killing the games momentum.

Also this games camera is ass lol. Full 360s all over the place sometimes

8. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    Core fighters version is actually quite good for a FTP game.

Very similar to 5 in regards to content available but this time you can unlock classic background music as opposed to buying it.

beanboy likes this.
  9. beanboy

Too much Nico is not good for you.:p

10. beanboy

That's cool.

11. beanboy

I watched some more DOA6 gameplay, the other day.
    The game looks kinda nice. I'm surprised, but yet not so surprised, that more KOF characters, are in/coming to the game.

Weeks ago, when I saw that Kula Diamond, was coming to the game, I was like,.... Wooah!:holla:

12. beanboy

In all honesty, Blue Mary would fit in well in DOA6.

13. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

That's actually a cool idea.

beanboy likes this.
  14. beanboy

Yep. Because her persona, style, appearance and moveslist, is so similar in many ways, to the DOA girls, she would fit in well.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  15. beanboy

A new DOA character called Tamaki has been revealed. Yep, like Nico, she also has that greenish blue, hairstyle thing too. I'm curious to see what fighting style she has.

16. Ali

Ali Well-Known Member

I know my opinion is probably irrelevant, but I kinda wish they would focus on their engine and kinda stop throwing boobs and butts on us like that.

I think the game would have been better if the females were just sexualized in a subtle way and not very openly like that.

Having said that, I am super glad it's still successful and has a fanbase.

Wish they will do a VF pack... I will get it the moment that's announced but it seems unlikely at this stage.

beanboy likes this.
  17. beanboy

I have a suspicion, that all or most of the DOA beach girls, are slowly going to end up in DOA6. To extend the life of the game, and bring hype as the months go by.

And I'm calling it first. That chick, that people say is Christie's baby sister, the bleach haired one who likes eating sweet potatoes, is going to end up in the game too. I'm calling it now. Wrd.:p

18. beanboy

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder about those old guys at Tecmo, who work on the DOA games. Something is just not right about them. What da heck goes on in their minds, and what do they do in their spare time?:confused:

19. beanboy

Tecmo better stop being on the greedy dlc train, otherwise it will hurt their game, and game sales. Hopefully their fans put them in their place.

20. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    They just announced the next dlc will be the last for the game, so not ending support for it but no more dlc after this.

beanboy likes this.