1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DENMARK vs UK - The re-match?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by dynamic-league, Sep 7, 2001.

1. dynamic-league

dynamic-league Well-Known Member

It's nice to see the Danish regrouping for the release of VF4.

We had some nice battles back in the day on VF3.

I'm surprised the Danish boys haven't started the call for a re-match against the UK.
    I'm not surprised really, it's too early and besides after being defeated by the UK fighters the US Champion "Superdoug" went into hiding.
    So we cannot expect the Danish to be brave enough want to face the UK fighters power once again.

I trained Jan in the force but he is not a Jedi yet.
    You and the team are always welcome to come over to the UK for more training Jan.

"Rise to the challenge"

2. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Hehe, I haven't played VF4 at all yet, the game should surface here at the end of September or so.
    After seeing the movies on the VF History disc that came with Shenmue 2 I'm even more fired up to finally get my hands on it than before. Venessa seems to have some extremely cool (combo)throws, one looked like special stagger throw to me.
    Once VF4 releases here we'll propably start training. We have some catching up to do as some of you UK'ers have been playing the test version for about a month now...

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Who are you 3of19?? do you live in cph, and play in scala??

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Jeg er Hauke, vi har mödt hinanden et par gange i Scala og til VF3 weekenden.
    Jeg plejer at spille Lion og Aoi for det meste.