1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

diagonal stick habit? o__o

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by BK__, Feb 18, 2008.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i think i noticed this a while ago, but only now has it started to bother my inputs and fustration.

does anybody else have a habit to hold their stick diagonal!?!?!

i use the EX2 Hori 360 stick, and i find that whenever i position it parallel with my knees or a small table, after a round or so, the stick is slowly moving diagonal so that the buttons are furthur away while the stick is closer. then i realize that when im preforming /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gifinputs, my character starts jumping back :p

i cant figure it out tho, mabye te buttons are at a funny angle or too close to the stick. (or mabye i need to chop down my arms). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

if anybody else can relate, post a comment, mabye we can solve the mystery!

2. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes I too have that habit, however it's the opposite. The buttons gets closer to me instead. It's very strange but I'm so used to it now. I'm actually more comfortable like this now than having the stick parallel to my body. Weird eh?