1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dickson and Joji...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Jun 2, 2001.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

If you guys are reading this, I'm in Hong Kong. Give me a call on my cell, 9613-4408 and maybe we can set up a meeting to play some VF.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Go to Causeway bay 'Super' game center?WHEN?
    I don't know you,but i think i play with you before.

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heh heh, I was actually there today while walking around Causeway Bay. Mmm, how about sometime tonight? Say, 8 pm-ish? Can anyone get in touch with Dickson?

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Actually, tonight may not be good. How about tomorrow?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Tomorrow ok,but i can't touch them because i don't know them ,only met & play them sometimes.

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

joji is in HK?

are you sure you don't mean jo shun?

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK, I am a total asshole. My number is 9617-4408, not 9613-4408. I am sure whoever owns the latter number must be pretty pissed, because I gave that number to everybody yesterday.

I didn't get to check this place on Sunday, but I was at the arcade 8:40-9:40 on Saturday and 7:45-8:15 on Sunday. Only guy playing though. In any case, maybe we can set something up this weekend.

Rich -- doh, you're right, I meant Jo Shun.