1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anybody get their character into VF5:FS?

Discussion in 'General' started by VF2011, Feb 9, 2012.

1. VF2011

VF2011 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    M-F-B
    February 9 is when SEGA said they would start announcing the winners, so if anyone receives an email telling them they won post in here, let us know.

2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Nope I didn't make the list.

3. VF2011

VF2011 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    M-F-B
    Did they post them somewhere I'm not aware of or did you just not receive notification today? Because they might necessarily send them out today. Today was just the first day that they might begin sending out notification.

4. ShinyBrentford

I just didn't get a email. They could still be coming.

5. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

I made it in last time, and I'll make it in again. You'll see!

6. barn34

barn34 Active Member

Anyone hear anything about this yet? I know they just gave a general time frame of around the 9th, but that was almost a week ago now. Just curious if they've sent out the announcements and I just didn't make the cut. Thanks!

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Any progress?
    I somehow can't link to SEGA blog since yesterday/

8. ShinyBrentford

I still haven't hear any news.

9. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

We're all in. The VF.NET name fairy came to me in a vision.

10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Dang, I completely forgot about this. That would of been awesome to get in. Oh well, maybe next time..

11. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I'm sure they haven't announced anyone's entries yet.

For what's its worth, we didn't get a notice when they had the name entry for the first release of VF5 back in '07.

12. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    I suppose the notice would be seeing it in the game, which, admittedly, is a cool way to discover it.

13. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    I wonder if the JSR Graffiti contest winners will be announced earlier than the VF5:FS winners. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those as well.

14. Manjoume

Manjoume Well-Known Member

@Genesis that would be a cool way to find out, especially since there are no signs of the winner actually being announced. I didn't submit to the contest, but I rarely do those things anyway.