1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Differences between Version B and C?

Discussion in 'Console' started by KrsJin, Jan 5, 2007.

1. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

If it's posted elswhere can delete this thread, I just couldn't find it.

What are the main differences between the versions? Is it already known which will become tournament standard?

Thanks for the info -

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

one exists (b) the other one doesnt (C)

3. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

So C is just planning in the works?

Cool, thanks hombre -

4. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

There is no version C, nor is there any indication of one in the works.

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Really? Reason I mentioned this is on a lot of the articles announcing VF5 coming to 360. Majority of the ones I've read mention it may have an updated version of the game, and refer to it as version C.

I'll be glad if version B is the final version. While I'm all for making improvements regardless of having to relearn something, it would bother me knowing there's two different versions on two different consoles.

6. Kikimaru

Kikimaru Well-Known Member

PSN:
    kikimaru024
    Wasn't the talk that VF5 ver.C would just be like ver.B, but with better single-player experience and/or more costumes & items?

That or *nothing* has been announced, and it's all rumours /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

7. ViperExcess

ViperExcess Well-Known Member

8. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Like the artical says"It might change" So it might be version "C"(360) but a download would fix this very easy(PS3). But I remember SEGA, saying that the PS 3 Ver. Is still going to have exclusive content. Lets see what happens when the game comes out. Thx for the link, ViperExcees

9. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    If you ask me they're just second guessing.. So if they get it right they will say we told you so again...

If they're wrong they can sweep it under the rug..

10. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

that was version B having the better single player experience, there has been no gameplay changes since ver a.