1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DigitlSamurai VS EvenPit ft10

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by EvenPit, Feb 1, 2013.

?

Can I pull this off?

1. Of Course

75.0%
  2. Hell No!

25.0%
  1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Ok I'm going up against a very difficult play-style for me to deal with, however I have a few tricks of my own that i've been working on; saving them for a ft10 like this. I was originally going to take on Craigbot (and still am), but I kinda feel like flexing on a Jacky this time around. Me or Dgtl will post the video result of this battle after all is said and done. But can I pull this off? "It's easy to beat someone a few times in a full room match, because you have time to watch your opponent more", but in a ft10 you have to analyze while fighting.

Craigbot likes this.
  2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    He isnt really that hard to beat i wouldnt think... He uses the same patterns over and over and his punishment game doesnt exist...So yeah, you should be able to beat him

No offense to him, but his jacky isnt very good...

Craigbot likes this.
  3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Oh yeah, we haven't played our FT10 yet. I've been busy, let me know the time and if I'm available, then we can have our match. This should be fun :D.

4. EvenPit

hmmm I could probably do both of yall in one night as long as the timing is right for the both of you cause i'm pretty much ava. all next week this weeks kinda tight though.

5. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Doing more than one ft10 in a day isnt exactly smart. Pick one then do another one another day

6. EvenPit

But the longer I play I seem to play better, but I suppose I can do some training before each one to warm up.

Craigbot likes this.
  7. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    That always helps, I do the same thing too.

8. EvenPit

10-8 CRAIGBOT. yup for now on ur name will be capped!

Craigbot likes this.
  9. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Dude, you were throwing down last night :D . I shall not take you lightly ever again, that Eileen looks innocent, but looks can be deceiving. I may have you train me with her ;).