1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

directions to sunnyvale golfland??

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by alantan, Sep 11, 2002.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

err... Can anyone give me some directions to the VF4 evo at sunnyvale? I will be at sunnyvale next week for about a month or two for work but I really want to try VF4 evo cuz there isn't any machines in Singapore.

Actually I think I can find my way there myself. I just searched and is this the correct address?

855 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA

Anyway, when is the place most crowded? And is the place and surroundings safe? I have never been to US and I keep hearing stories about unsafe districts and such...

2. NewBassHippo

NewBassHippo Active Member

The address you have is correct. Go to www.mapquest.com to get directions from wherever you're travelling from to Golfland. I've only been once so I don't know when the best time to visit is, but the area seemed perfectly safe to me. Be warned though, the machine itself isn't great - the screen is very dark, the sticks aren't very good and the CPU (if you can't find anyone to play against) is set on high difficulty.

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

thanks,

will probably drop by there sometime. I think the sticks are not the japanese kind with a ball on top right? Is there a lot of people playing there??